Form-1  Statement of unpaid or unclaimed dividend and interest thereon transferred to general revenue account               of the central government

Form-2  Application to the Central Government for an order for payment of the dividend amount out of the                        General Revenue Account of the Central Government pursuant to section 205B of the Companies                       Act, 1956.

Form - 3  Form of Indemnity Bond