'Anti-Dumping Duty' A protectionist tariff that a domestic government imposes on foreign imports that it believes are priced below fair market value. Dumping is said to occur when the goods are exported by a country to another country at a price lower than its normal valueThis is an unfair trade practice which can have a distortive effect on international trade. Anti dumping is a measure to rectify the situation arising out of the dumping of goods and its trade distortive effect.
We provide expert service in the field of:-
- - Challenging Anti Dumping Duties before Proper Authorities.
- - Anti-dumping Policies, Laws and Notification.
- - Filing appeals before proper authorities.
- - Agreements on anti dumping.
- - Other matters related to anti-dumpimg.